Monday 4 August 2014

Flea market treasures

Okay this is the last post about my trip to Berlin, but I really need to show you the treasures that I found on a flea market ("flohmarkt" in german) called Astona.  

The Adidas bag
I got the price down to 11€, which was due to a broken zipper and the fact that the seams were all torn up on the sides of the bag. So I am probably going to make a blog post about the repairing process of the bag! But I love the colour and the retro feel it has to it.




The Jacket 


The illustrations
A shop called Zozoville, had a little booth at the flea market, where they sold theese amazing illustrations from artists Mateo Dineen and Johan Potma. I bought 5 illustrations for 20€, because they make me smile everytime I look at them, and that's what art in my oppinion is suppose to do.
Here are two of the illustrations, both from Johan Potma.



Other things to find at the flea market- lots of crazy things, like this Heinz tomato ketchup bag, and the Mickey Mouse jacket in the background
- An overload of books (both in german (if you are up for the challenge) and in english)




No comments:

Post a Comment